Dez anos de Novo Basquete Brasil: uma análise descritiva sobre suas equipes participantes e o equilíbrio competitivo da liga

DSpace/Manakin Repository

español português english

Dez anos de Novo Basquete Brasil: uma análise descritiva sobre suas equipes participantes e o equilíbrio competitivo da liga

Show full item record

Title: Dez anos de Novo Basquete Brasil: uma análise descritiva sobre suas equipes participantes e o equilíbrio competitivo da liga
Author: Ziani, Clara Modeneis dalla Costa; Cavalini, Leonardo Risso; Galatti, Larissa Rafaela; Mazzei, Leandro Carlos
Abstract: Considerando que el Novo Basquete Brasil (NBB), organizado por la Liga Nacional de de Basquete (LNB), es la principal competición nacional de baloncesto en Brasil, los objetivos de este trabajo son presentar los diagnósticos sobre las participaciones de los equipos y el equilibrio competitivo en estos 10 años del NBB. Se identificó un total de 32 equipos que ya participaron al menos una vez en la competición. Se identificó que ninguna era de la región Norte, 02 (6%) de la región Nordeste, 02 (6%) de la región Centro-Oeste, 06 (19%) de la región Sur y 22 (69%) de la región Sudeste. 10 (31%) son equipos de clubes multideportivos tradicionales del contexto brasileño y las otras 22 (69%) agremias que manejaron sólo los equipos de baloncesto. De los 32 equipos, 11 (34%) de ellos llegaron a una semifinal, 08 (25%) a la final y apenas 04 (12,5%) fueron campeonas de la competición. El 60% de los títulos fueron conquistados por clubes multideportivos tradicionales que disputan el NBB. A pesar del gran valor que el NBB y su organizadora (la LNB) poseen en cuanto a la reanudación del desarrollo del baloncesto brasileño, la LNB / NBB podrían emprender más en lo que se refiere al equilibrio competitivo y estimular la mejor gestión y transparencia de los equipos que se propone a participar de esta competición.Considering that the Novo Basquete Brasil (NBB), organized by the Liga Nacional de Basquete (LNB), is the main national basketball competition in Brazil, the objectives of this work are to present the diagnoses on the participation of the teams and the competitive balance in those 10 years of the NBB. A total of 32 teams have been identified that have participated at least once in the competition. It was identified that none were from the North region, 02 (6%) from the Northeast region, 02 (6%) from the Midwest region, 06 (19%) from the South region and 22 (69%) from the Southeast region. 10 (31%) are traditional multi-sport club teams from the Brazilian context and the other 22 (69%) associations that managed only basketball teams. Of the 32 teams, 11 (34%) of them reached a semi-final, 08 (25%) to the final and only 04 (12.5%) were champions of the competition. 60% of the titles were won by traditional multisport clubs that compete for NBB. Despite the great value that the NBB and its organizer (LNB) have regarding the resumption of the development of Brazilian basketball, LNB / NBB could undertake more with regard to the competitive balance and stimulate better management and transparency of the teams that it proposes to participate in the competition.Considerando que o Novo Basquete Brasil (NBB), organizado pela Liga Nacional de Basquete (LNB), é a principal competição nacional de basquetebol no Brasil, os objetivos deste trabalho são apresentar os diagnósticos sobre as participações das equipes e o equilíbrio competitivo nesses 10 anos do NBB. Foi identificado um total de 32 equipes que já participaram pelo menos uma vez da competição. Identificou-se que nenhuma era da região Norte, 02 (6%) da região Nordeste, 02 (6%) da região Centro-Oeste, 06 (19%) da região Sul e 22 (69%) da região Sudeste. 10 (31%) são equipes de clubes multiesportivos tradicionais do contexto brasileiro e as outras 22 (69%) agremiações que gerenciaram apenas as equipes de basquetebol. Das 32 equipes, 11 (34%) delas chegaram a uma semifinal, 08 (25%) à final e apenas 04 (12,5%) foram campeãs da competição. 60% dos títulos foram conquistados por clubes multiesportivos tradicionais que disputam o NBB. Apesar do grande valor que o NBB e sua organizadora (a LNB) possuem quanto à retomada do desenvolvimento do basquetebol brasileiro, a LNB/NBB poderiam empreender mais no que tange o equilíbrio competitivo e estimular a melhor gestão e transparência das equipes que se propõe a participar da competição.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10662/9817
Date: 2019


Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1885-7019_15_2_159.pdf 268.2Kb PDF View  Thumbnail

The following license files are associated with this item:

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Search DSpace


Browse

My Account

Statistics

Help

Redes sociales