- UVA LEDs and solar light photocatalytic oxidation/ozonation as a tertiary treatment using supported TiO2: With an eye on the photochemical properties of the secondary effluent
- Restauración de las instituciones republicanas españolas en el exilio. El gobierno de José Giral (1945-1947)
- Perses: A framework for the continuous evaluation of the QoS of distributed mobile applications
- Micro-structured and self-assembled patterns in PLA-cast films as a function of CTAB content, magnesium and substratum hydrophobicity
- Histogenesis and cell differentiation in the retina of Thunnus thynnus: A morphological and immunohistochemical study
Welcome to Dehesa
DEHESA is a digital open access repository of teaching, learning, research and institutional resources, which contributes to the dissemination and preservation of Extremadura University scientific production and contributes to a sustainable scientific communication system. Read more...
This repository is managed and coordinated by UEX University Library. More info at:
Metadata Access in Dehesa
The Dehesa Repository Metadata have free access and can be used without needing explicit permissions for non-profit purposes, but it must indicate the OAI indentifier or linking Dehesa metadata original register. Metadata are distribuyed by Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License (CC by-nc 3.0).